Most Popular Honey Products From Eiwa Honey That You’ve Got To Try!
EiwaHoney offers some of the most popular honey products in the market that’ll boost your meals with their strong, delicious flavor. Our ethos is to offer a sustainable solution to beekeepers to ensure that they not only bring you minimally processed products but also have a positive impact on the mental and physical well-being of the bees.
Another reason why our products are considered the most popular honey products in the market is because our honey is also completely free from preservatives and additives, making it safe to consume. Now, you’re probably wondering how we manage to create such delicious flavors without adding preservatives! The answer is simple, our honey is made from the nectar of flowers growing on different plants, which is what gives them that distinct flavor.
We do so by ensuring that the bees forage within a set radius, by making sure there’s ample food for them in the area.
Now, if you’re wondering what are the most popular honey products from EiwaHoney that you should try, here’s everything you need to know!
What are the most popular honey products?
1. Tulsi Honey
Our Tulsi Honey isn’t just delicious, it’s also good for your health, which is why it’s one of our most popular honey products. Tulsi is high in nutritional value as it contains Vitamin A and C, iron, calcium, zinc, and chlorophyll.
Here are some of the health benefits of having tulsi honey:
- It acts as an adaptogen, which means that it can help your body and mind adapt better to stress. Stress can impact multiple aspects of your health, and studies have proven that tulsi can reduce sexual problems, forgetfulness, sleep problems, exhaustion, and low mood.
- It has high levels of antioxidants which helps your body detox and also boosts its immunity.
- It has anti-microbial properties that allow it to combat acne, mouth ulcers, keloids, and even raised scars.
- It can help lower your blood sugar, making it a good option for diabetics.
- It can also combat high cholesterol, reduce inflammation, reduce joint pain, reduce stomach acid, and help with hypertension.
2. Ajwain Honey
Our Ajwain Honey is one of the most popular honey products in our offerings as it as a very unique flavor that our patrons just cannot get enough of! Ajwain is quite rich in fiber, minerals, vitamins, and anti-oxidants.
Here are some of the health benefits of having Ajwain honey:
- It has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties and can help with minor ailments.
- It has been proven to improve cholesterol levels, along with levels of triglycerides.
- It can help lower your blood pressure, which can help with reducing the risk of heart attack or stroke.
- It can improve the way your digestive system works by combating ulcers and preventing chronic indigestion and gas.
- It can help improve your respiratory system by preventing coughs from developing.
- It has anti-inflammatory effects, which should help patients with arthritis gain some relief from pain.
3. Neem Honey
Our refreshing Neem Honey is another one of our most popular honey products, and certainly something you should try if you’re looking to boost your morning tea! Neem has tons of anti-oxidants, anti-bacterial properties, and vitamins and minerals.
Here are some of the health benefits of having our neem honey:
- It can help reduce acne and inflammation on the skin.
- It can help with skin disorders like eczema, dermatitis, and ringworms, along with mild itching.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help with pain in the joints due to arthritis, along with markers of inflammation on the skin.
- It can help boost your immunity, thereby protecting you from a host of diseases.
- It is considered to be good for your eyesight.
4. Royal Jelly Honey
Royal Jelly Honey is one of the most popular honey products in the market due to its decadent flavor and variety of health benefits. Royal jelly is a special substance that bees produce to feed their queens and young ones. Of course, we do not deprive our bees of their royal jelly – we source it ethically to ensure a majority remains within the beehive for them to feast on!
Here are some of the health benefits of royal jelly honey:
- It has strong anti-oxidant properties which mean it protects your body from free radicals.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- It lowers cholesterol levels, thereby ensuring that you are protected from the risk of heart disease.
- It boosts the levels of collagen in the skin, lending you supple and glowing skin.
- It regulates blood sugar, making it a good option for diabetics.
- It can help boost your memory, and can also help with reducing depression.
- It has anti-aging effects and can protect the skin from damage that is caused by UV radiation.
- It can help boost your immune system.
5. Mustard Honey
Mustard Honey has a fantastic zingy taste, making it a great ingredient to spread over your morning toast. This is why it is one of our most popular honey products.
Mustard offers a range of health benefits such as:
- It speeds up your metabolism.
- It can help in reducing the severity of an asthma attack (however, it should not be considered a substitute for your asthma medication).
- It decreases the pain associated with arthritis.
- It lowers your blood pressure, preventing future cardiac damage and heart disease.
- It can help reduce the symptoms of bronchitis and pneumonia.
- It can help reduce mouth sores.
- It is very good for digestion.
- It can even help with migraines in some people.
6. Himalayan Multi Floral Honey
As our Himalayan Multi Floral Honey is made from a combination of herbs and flowers found in the foothills of the Himalayas, it is one of the most popular honey products both in terms of taste and because of its health benefits. Since it is made from the nectar of so many different herbs and flowers, it offers a diverse range of benefits and is a great option for those who want to start their wellness journey by including honey in their diet (but don’t necessarily want to tackle specific areas of concern).
Some of the many benefits of our Himalayan Multi Florals Honey includes:
- It can help you lose weight when taken regularly.
- It has anti-aging properties as it makes your skin glow, and heal faster due to the collagen boost it provides.
- It can be used as a health tonic to boost your immune system and improve all body functions.
- It works as a humectant, which means that it helps your skin retain moisture. This is important no matter what your skin type is, as skin without moisture is more susceptible to developing wrinkles and fine lines.
- It has anti-oxidant properties, which is why it helps prevent cell damage.
What is the most popular honey product in India?
In general, there isn’t a specific product that can be tagged as the most popular honey product in India. Most commonly, people choose raw and organic honey over processed honey, because the former contains a higher nutritional value as compared to the latter. It also has no preservatives and additives.
Can EiwaHoney products be used for skincare?
Yes, you can use our honey products for skincare, as well as consumption. You can mix any of our most popular honey products with any face pack recipes that you commonly use, or use the honey as a standalone product for a nourishing face mask that boosts hydration, decreasing pigmentation, reduces acne, reduces wrinkles and fine lines, and helps with wound healing.
One of the best ways to try our products is by checking out our packages. We have curated packages with our most popular honey products for skincare, haircare, and general concerns so that you can shop as per your needs. These packages also help you try out a larger number of flavors at the same time, instead of buying one jar and waiting for it to end before trying a new one!
What makes EiwaHoney special?
Consumers consider us to have some of the most popular honey products in the market, and this is because all our honey is ethically sourced. We use technology such as AI and IoT to ensure minimal human intervention during the beekeeping process, thereby assuring all our patrons that the honey is absolutely pure and free from human touch! We also work towards a larger mission of preserving bee colonies, which is why we only work with selected partners who also believe in sustainable and eco-friendly beekeeping practices.